CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 2, 2010

I know I don't have girls but

look how cute this is! I have seen these for a couple of years and this past winter I decided to make some. They can either be a dress for a little girl or when they get bigger be a shirt. I have made a few others with a different tie option in the back which are so adorable but I can't get over this one. I'm not sure if it's the poke a dots or the lady bug ribbon but I just love it! It is so much cuter in person, pictures just doesn't do it justice. Or maybe I just need a model to try it on for you guys? Anyone with a little girl want to let them model it?!?! I could let Bryce do it considering at least once a week I get either questioned if he is a boy or girl or complimented him on having a cute little girl. Poor guy, I hope he doesn't grow up with a complex.

3 comments:

Penny said...

Brianna is available if you want someone to model it for you! She loves to play dress up!

Andi said...

Sophie too! That is SO CUTE! Are you going to sell them?

Ashley said...

YAY! I have two models and two people who actually read this blog! I wonder if anyone reads any of my nonsense. Ok girls you are going to have to let me know when they are avalible for their modeling session :)
Andi~ I'm not sure about selling them but as much money as I put into making things for girls I really should. If Sophie likes to play dress up I can make tutus as well. They are so fun. I just love watching girls twirl!