CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Last week was Blaines spring break from school so we were able spend time with great friends all week! The boys and myself really enjoyed ourselves. The housework was neglected but we made lots of fun memories so who cares if there are toys everywhere and laundry to be done. I don't mind so much until I begin to feel overwhelmed then it is just no fun. I have tons of pictures from all the fun stuff we did. MAYBE, I can get some up here but I am overwhelmed right now so we will just see. Bryce has had two ear infections since he has had tubes and it just doesn't seem to be going away. His ears started draining AGAIN on Tuesday so this is the third time since tubes. I feel this is the same infection that is just getting stronger and not being totally cured by the all the antibiotics because it seems to go away for a few days to a week then comes back. He has a recheck on the 6th and if they are still draining they are going to culture the fluid and see what it exactly it is. Hopefully it will clear up by then though. When he gets these infections he is very irritable and a really bad mommy's boy. But look at the sweet smile!

0 comments: