CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weekend?

It's Tuesday and I wasn't even aware that there was a weekend. Last week and weekend was so jam packed I can't believe it's almost May. My anniversary, mothers day and Blaine's birthday are all with in the next three weeks. Not to mention the other birthday and graduations and parties that we have to attend. Ugh, I'm so exhausted thinking about it. I have NO idea where April went because of all the things that have been going on. That would explain the lack of blogging. Anyways here is a picture of Blaine this past weekend. He was the miniature groom for a friends wedding.
Can you guess what song he is dancing to? Anyone?


YES it is THRILLER! If anyway knows Blaine they know he loves to dance *cough* and show off. So needless to say he was the life of the dance floor. Bryce was also a dancing machine out there. But he wore out a lot faster then big brother.

0 comments: